To participate in the labs at the Loft you must do these things to prepare in advance:
- Have a laptop which will allow you to access AWS SDKs, AWS Console and the AWS CLI – this means that you have no restrictions on the machine that would prevent you from making a connection to the AWS environment.
- A valid, usable AWS account with admin privileges. This should not be an AWS account from the company you work for. This should be a personal account (if you don’t have one you should create one before attending the loft). AWS credits will be provided to cover the cost of the labs.
- Have installed the AWS CLI
- Have installed the AWS Python SDK (Boto3)
- Have become familiar with the AWS console